Friday, January 16, 2009

To Do List

15 Jan 2009

Today was much better even though I am still just as homesick... the feeling actually is more excitement now which is good. But now there is this urgency - I feel like I have so much to do before I leave in less than 5 days from now...
  1. Mediation tomorrow.
  2. Look up and visit travel agencies for trip to Europe.
  3. Contact lenses.
  4. Shopping spree for cheap stuff to bring back, hopefully saving $$$.

Wow... is that all I can come up with? Maybe I should have a shopping list too:

  1. New pair of jeans.
  2. Eye shadow & foundation with applicators.
  3. Eye liners.
  4. Pyjama's for kids.
  5. New belt.
  6. CD for Johnny's birthday.
  7. Hair clips & rubber bands... maybe cute things for the girls' hair.
  8. Hair gel for Cadyn.
  9. Sandals (we call them thongs) - not essential.
  10. Pocket calandar.

I guess that's all I can think of right now... though I have this feeling that this is about half of what I had listed before, mostly in my head. Oh well. If it comes to me I'll be sure to write it down.

No comments: