Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Great Morning


29 Jan 2009

You know, the first week on a diet is supposed to be at least a little hard. I feel fantastic! And to top it off, I weighed in this morning a full kilo lighter in just 6 days! Tomorrow is my official weigh-in, and I really need to commit next week to putting the scale away. Out of sight, out of mind.

The kids and I rode our bikes to school. Cadyn rode his own bike, and I pulled the girls in the trailer. It was quicker than I thought it would be considering it takes me 35-45 minutes to walk it. It took about 18 minutes there (because I had to be very cautious because Cadyn was following me, and also the big huge hill up to the school) and only would have taken 10 minutes home but I decided to take a quick detour along the river. I was home in 15 minutes. I was rather sweaty too. Thought I would take a rest before I get to work. Haven't done laundry or dishes yet, and I'm already 15 minutes late for my appointment with myself. Maybe I will call myself and reschedule it for 10:30... that's 30 minutes for dishes and laundry. Wish me luck!

No comments: