Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling Better

18 Jan 2009

Feeling much better today, though I don't think I've made much headway in the weight-loss area. I've been better at midnight snacking but not all the way there yet. The good news is that I will be on a plane... or rather FOUR planes on Tues - Thurs going back home! YES! So excited!!! Then I will be able to really start to focus on working my butt off... literally :)

Oh, by the way... do you like my new haircut? It's much darker, but it's growing on me.

As for the shopping list? It's down to:
  1. New pair of jeans.
  2. Pyjama's for kids.
  3. CD for Johnny's birthday.
  4. Hair clips & rubber bands... maybe cute things for the girls' hair.
  5. Hair gel for Cadyn.
  6. Sandals.
  7. Pocket calandar.

Only one day left... I have a feeling that I won't get to all of this, but that's okay. At least I can say I tried.

*sigh* There's still so much packing to do, and getting the kids organized... Oh my.

No comments: