Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Beginning of the Countdown

12 Jan 2009

This is my first attempt at Blogging - it's about time right? I am a born writer and I think this will be a great outlet for me, although blogging isn't exactly my style - not enough edit time. My emails are more eloquently written than this - don't say I didn't warn you ;)

I guess I will start at the beginning. Why am I writing? I am writing because I want to lose weight - 30 pounds to be exact - and so far, writing about it is as close as I've got to doing it.

I'm a writer, and a talker - I have big ideas, positive hopes, and loving faith in anything I put my mind to... it's just that I have a problem. Everything is SO much easier said than done. Which is why I've decided to blog what I say... in hopes that I can break the cycle. The endless cycle of setting up plans, dedicating my days to pursuing my goals, and falling short of success. This habit of mine - not following through - is over.

This is the end of procrastination, self-doubt, whining, complaining, excusing, and giving up.

The end of all that has lead me to the beginning of a very exciting journey of transformation. Wish me luck!

No comments: