Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 1

24 Jan 2009

Now I remember how much I dislike this. First day, and I am grouchy. I would like to eat what I want to eat, and I would love to stop meal planning! In fact, that has got to be my focus this week: Get meal planning down to a T. My specific goals will have to be:

1. Plan specific snacks and lunches ahead of time, ready to chose.
2. Write down specific meal content with calories/fat just once or twice a week instead of right before every single meal. It gets annoying real fast.

However, despite not feeling 100%, I managed to unpack and totally clean all my cupboard shelves in the kitchen and rearrange it too! I didn't get a proper work-out but I definitely worked hard all day. Perhaps that is why I'm pretty tired tonight. I wonder why this headache?

Oh well. Better luck tomorrow!

PS. Dinner was FABULOUS! Steak and potatoes with a salad. It was my first time baking a potato and it was easy and delicious topped with sour cream, fresh chopped chives, s&p. Yum

No comments: