Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 5, Feeling Great

27 Jan 2009

I've been on my restricted calorie diet for 5 days now. Doing great. I feel wonderful, and I've lost half a pound. I know, I know, I said that I wouldn't check the scales except weekly, but I couldn't help myself.

Today was also the kids first day of school! Cadyn (7) is now in Year 2 and it was Lanaya's (4) first day of Prep! Now it's only me and Gracie (20 mo) home during the days. Very exciting, and refreshing, and fantastic :) It was very hard last year with Naya only going 2 or 3 times a week, and having to drive an hour twice a day to drop off/pick up. I'm going to have so much time on my hands I'm not going to know what to do!!!

I'm doing well with sticking to 1600 calories, and I've been exercising when I can. Because school's now in, I'll be able to do it every day. Thank goodness, because not only is it exactly what I need, but it makes me feel so good! I love it :)

Today, during Oprah, I did 1 set of 12 reps each, and then 15 min. of cardio. I would have done more, but I wanted to hurry and shower before Gracie woke up from her nap. I'll try and plan it better tomorrow.

No comments: