Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm back!

Since I put away my "Diary of a Yo-Yo Dieter" blog, things haven't been the same.
I put back on every ounce of fat I had lost :(

But the good news is:
I am happy!
I've spent the last year or two working on my heart.
My relationships.
My mind and emotions.
My spirit.
Contemplating my life,
my talents,
and where I want to go.
Now I'm confident, and I am ready!

I start University in a month.
I also start a hard-core weight-loss challenge in Feb.
(Michelle Bridges 12WBT)
And ALL THREE OF MY CHILDREN WILL BE AT SCHOOL THIS YEAR!!!
YIPPEEE!!!!
Sorry kids....
I do love you, very very much.
But mummy needs her brain back :)

So Diary of a Yo-Yo Dieter is back.
Except, no more Yo-Yo.
I am 29.
In December 2012 I'll turn the big Three-Oh
30.
THIS is the last diet I'll ever start.
It is now MY LIFE.

Healthy.
Mindful.
A bit extreme (I'm doing a half marathon!)
Confident.
Dedicated.
Full of Love, for my God, my self, and others.
And ready to finally find the skinny me.

Goal: 130.
Weight today: 171.4
Weekly goals:
  • Lose 2 lbs.
  • Exercise 5 times
  • Eat healthy, smaller portions
  • No more second helpings!
  • Blog to keep accountable
  • Pray every day for success
  • Do my best!
*Sigh*
It's great to be back... home.

No comments: