Wednesday, September 4, 2013

6 days

I've been doing so well! 
At my first WW meeting on Monday, I was excited, it was really great. 
I even survived the weekend within my pp allowance. 
I was on fire! 
Then yesterday I got a crazy sweet craving, and instead of having a chai tea, which usually calms me down and satisfies that craving, or even having a chocolate protein shake, which I did think about briefly, I decided to bake. 
I found a bar of white chocolate which I was going to use for baking, and baked with half of it, and ate the other half.
Then I ate some of the white chocolate coconut slice that I baked.
Then I had a few beers. 
Then I ate fish and chips we bought for dinner instead of cooking my healthy stir fry I had planned.
Then a few more beers.
And not one bit of exercise to speak of. 
Yes. I had a blowout.

Today is a new day.
And I'm going to be over my pp again.
But not as bad as yesterday.
I had two more pieces of white choc coconut slice, and 2 lunches instead of one.
But I am stopping it right now,
I have done a 30 min swim this morning, and I have a stroke correction class this evening, so more swimming. 
That will help.

And tomorrow is a new day. 

A

1 comment:

Jubilee and Joy said...

I hate when I do that. It's better if you let yourself wake up and start over the next morning. If I try to make up for it the following day I dwell on it and sabotage myself again!

I have been thinking about into getting some stroke coaching.... I am probably flailing around like a nut, lol!