Thursday, August 29, 2013

I have to start over again

I know, I know. It's been a whole year.
Oops.
I fell out of the blogging world, but I really need to come back.
I am at my all-time highest weight ever.
200lbs.
Yeah.
Looking back through my blog posts, I can not believe I let myself go.
Sitting on the couch even this moment.
Being lazy.
Knowing there's laundry to do...
There's a sink full of dirty dishes,
I have fertilized half of the garden this morning, but I need to finish the back yard.
I have yet to even plan a work-out today.
I feel like a failure.

But it has to end today.

I have been on Roni's websites more and more lately, and following her FB page, and she is such an inspiration to me.
It helps me to see there is hope.
If she can do that with her life, so can I damnit!

So I am heading over to weight-watchers website in a few secs (after I post this) to check it out.
I've tried everything else, so why not WW.
Everything else has failed and left me heavier than I started, but Roni made WW work for her.
Candace Cameron in her book Reshaping It All said that all diets work if you stick with it.
She said to chose the one that works for you, and follow it faithfully.
So why not WW, that has helped so many others.
I can do this!

The other thing I want to do is develop this blog a bit more, and write consistently. Weekly.
In a few months after I get consistent, I want to build a following, and possibly develop the page to gather a lil bit of income.
And why not? If I completely change my life around, lose all this fat around my gut, maybe I can be an inspiration to others out there, like Roni is.

So here is my official "Before" photo. At a whopping 200 lbs (201.7 to be exact).



I have a lot of work to do... and a lot less eating.

I want to become a person who is fit, healthy, and has tons of energy.
I want to be able to wear clothes confidently.
I want to do heaps of sporty things like rafting and canoeing, hiking and climbing, and even just running again. 
I have been walking a bit, but I do miss running.
My knees, feet & ankles can't handle it at this weight.
And I think I really want to do a Tough Mudder.
It looks like so much fun, and I want that feeling of accomplishment that comes from it.
Someday...

Okay! Off to WW.com!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can do it! you can do it!!!