Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 1, 100%

Today, I am seriously, a brand new girl!
I'm loving it!
As long as I stick to the plan,
which I am committed to!
Everything should go perfect.

B - Oatmeal planned, but didn't have enough time in the end.
      Had 2 slices of toast & an apple instead, same exact calories :)
S - Bruchetta, as planned. YUM!
L - Turkey sandwhich (roast beef planned, but the deli didn't have any).
S - Cuppa coffee from my brand new pod coffee machine! YAY!
D - Poached chicken, mixed bean & ginger salad from CTCB (Crunchtime Cookbook, Michelle Bridges)
D - cuppa tea

I haven't counted the calories in total, but it is exactly as planned, so it should fall about 1200 :)
Plus - NOT HUNGRY AT ALL!!!!
YAY!

I also want to blog about my plan going forward.
Right now, I'm learning how to plan/prepare/eat the 12wbt meals and snacks.
I think it will take about 3 weeks at 100% before I'll be confident enough to go further.
Baby steps.
I will throw in some proper exercise soon,
but I really don't want to jump in the deep end,
as I've done countless times before,
and burn-out.
Nope. Not this time.
This is for LIFE!
So, right now, it's day by day.
Nutrition comes first.
3 meals, 2 snacks.
No more IF.
I will definitely throw in some fasting days/meals later...
but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Today = great :)
Success!

No comments: